Monday, December 25, 2017

Day 584

Survived Christmas.

Yeah, that’s how it feels. Woke up early as usual - shoveled the scant bit of snow we got more to have something to do than out of real need. The whole split-family thing was particularly stressful today. Dinner with mother-in-law and her sister wasn’t great. Yeah, sure, everything could have been just -way- worse than it was and I -am- grateful it wasn’t worse...but it sure wasn’t any great winner of a day either. Yesterday was far better and I’m already looking forward to tomorrow even though it’s back to work.

But I didn’t drink and didn’t even want to drink...so that’s all good. Gonna be an early bedtime I’m sure as I’m sitting g here kind of stunned it’s only 8:30. Feels like it ought to be ten at least. But...sober. Yay for that.


No comments:

Post a Comment