Sunday, January 14, 2018

Day 603

Home safe and sound with Spouse  and girl-beagle. Good to have them. Car ride long...sigh. I think the break from Eldest Angst will do both of them good, particularly him.

We all had a junk food party-type dinner which was nice...the local grocery had Keebler frosted animal crackers for a change and they are just super good imho so they were a big part of what I called dinner.

So glad I took tomorrow off work - Spouse and I will trek to the good grocery half an hour away. Hope it goes well. I haven’t been there in ages.

Sober is _easier_.  I know it sounds crazy and for the first couple-four weeks it totally does -not- feel that way especially when the Drink Now Voice is screaming its super-personalized slogans but eventually one day you get this little hint of “that was easy” and it starts spreading all over everything  slowly but thoroughly in a very nice way.

No comments:

Post a Comment