Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Day 605

Tired. Tired of driving. Particularly tired of driving in bad weather. One of my dreams is to live somewhere I don’t need a car.

Because I had driven 70+ miles in/on snow and I could I knocked off work at 3 which meant I had time to recover from my lousy too-much-road-time day before making dinner and “recover” meant “eat frosted animal crackers.” Sitting with Spouse, Youngest, cookies and tea -did- help.

The child of a friend just picked up a 7-month sobriety chip after kicking opiates - I’m so proud of that kid.

I’ve left this too late and now all my thoughts have either flown away or roosted deep in the woods of my brain...so bedtime for me but everyone else carry on being your awesome selves.

2 comments:

  1. That would be rally hard for me. I am always super impressed with how you are able to manage all of this!
    Happy Day 605!!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thsnks! I’m always super-impressed with your emotional balance and positivity.

      Delete