Saturday, January 20, 2018

Day 609

Decent Saturday.

Made banana bread first thing and it was comforting and happy-making to have some still quite warm for breakfast. Didn’t do much else all day except make lasagna for dinner, either: my step count is ridiculously low. Which is fine. ABL has been acting out this week and I can tell it’s getting under my skin because I had to stop myself doing That Grazing Thing at the open pantry just now. I’ve managex to stop drinking my frustration but I’m still not over all the bad emotion-related foid habits. Better but not over.

In any case tomorrow is 20 months and I don’t have anything special planned - yet, anyhow - and I’ll have to wait and see how that makes me feel once the day gets here. It’s a milestone all the same whether I do anything fancy or not.

But now it’s time for bed - be it lingering cold or stress or aging I’m _tored_ from doing nothing all day!

6 comments:

  1. Quiet days are good for the soul.
    Congrats on 20 months...awesome.
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It feels pretty awesome. Quietly so, but still awesome.
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete
  2. I'm on 20 days, I can only image 20 months, what a fantastic milestone coming up! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete