Monday, January 29, 2018

Day 618

A really good day.

Didn’t start out that way as I simply -could-not- sleep last night: despite all the relaxing things I usually do I was wide-freaking-awake till something like 2:30....then woke up at my usual time of 6:20 anyhow without alarm clock or grogginess or anything. I kept waiting for the afternoon crash but it never came. Weird. Good-weird but strange all the same.

Anyhow work lightened up considerably and I got to have a lunchtime walk instead of a lunchtime meeting. That was nice. Made a new internet acquaintance too which was nice. Mostly, however, I had a surprising amount of energy. Don’t know what it’s all about but I’ll certainly take it.

I’ll also take another treat: this time a T-shirt I’ve been eyeing for a couple weeks. I had been getting really lax about the little rewards for living life with all its vicissitudes.

But now I must try the whole sleep thing again and hope for better results this night than last.

No comments:

Post a Comment