Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Day 612

Spent most of the day in a sad mad pouty sort of funk but I just rolled with it and things slowly got better. This evening I actually said out loud “nobody in the family appreciates what I do nearly enough” and it was okay. That was fairly mind-expanding. As you can tell, even after nearly two years I still have trouble with the whole feelings thing.

I -was- all worried about being not at all sleepy even though it was past my bedtime...then ABL decided to have an attention-getting tantrum. So I wouldn’t have been able to sleep anyhow. Funny how that worked out.

Of course now I’m irritated which means I need to read and unwind because once one gets mad there’s no going to sleep. But that’s okay; I have a fully loaded Kindle app.




No comments:

Post a Comment