Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Day 619

Good day.

Went for a nice long walk even though the weather was lousy. Sidewalks were treacherous with snow hiding ice and I slipped theee or four times but never fell all the way down which I count as a win.

Finally bought myself _Girl Walks Out of a Bar_ which has been on my wishlist well over a year now and I’m enjoying it so far.

Also finished off the Oreos - I have -got- to stop buying those things...and I’d have better luck if they didn’t keep coming out with new flavors as I am a sucker for new things. Sigh.

Today started way too early though: MiL called at five freaking thirty in the morning because her older sister, who has been sick with the same sore-throat-exhausted cold _everyone_ had had, woke up coughing and coughed so much it started a nosebleed and should she call the ambulance? I was about the whole thing and she apologized a zillion times for waking me up...but it was yet another reminder why it pays -not- to go to bed all drunk: can’t even imagine how big a deal that call would have been if it had happened on top of the horrible hungover thing.

Maybe tonight I’ll have normal sleep!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Slumbers! I hate it when I wake up too early! Day never feels good!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don’t think I’ve had a completely normal night of sleep this entire week and it’s starting to annoy me. Such a contrast to my previous way of living where I just accepted far worse as a given.

      Delete