Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Day 613

Long day.

Very un-motivated for work and of course the day evolved into more work than usual on many fronts. Came home (late) and immediately had a bowl of ice cream. Haven’t done that inabery long time.

Then ABL acted out again. By the time I had dinner in the table I was full of rage...but a nice long shower helped. I have these feelings and think at the time they will last forever but they always wear off after a while. Some days I have to hold onto that truth harder than other days.


2 comments:

  1. I was really crabby yesterday, and part of today. Realized some of it was due to not eating, and having too much coffee. Also I am forgetting to do my gratitude list, and other tools. Better now, after yoga, eggs, peanut butter, and laundry almost done!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee is a big one for me too - makes me mean. Hooray for yoga and food!
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete