Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Day 626

An agreeably uneventful day.

Another way of seeing it is as the calm before a storm: enough snow is expected that school is already canceled. Pity I can’t also take a snow day but as a boss for an essential-services department it would be hypocritical as hell if I did...so in I shall go. I already have the big pushbroom from our front porch in the back of the car as the 8-12” of snow is supposed to happen during the day. You would think, as much snow as we have here, that someone would have built a coveted parking garage a decade or two ago but no. My understanding is that the village powers-that-be think a parking garage would be ugly and might detract from the historic beauty of the town. I think snow on my car is ugly.

But now sleep. Adventure awaits.

2 comments:

  1. I sure hope you made it ok! My hubs has to go in no matter what, too.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! Took the rest of those brownies I made on Sunday, too.

    Hugs,
    S

    ReplyDelete