Saturday, February 10, 2018

Day 630

The numbers are slowly piling up. Feels good.

Today was rough in places: woke up seriously down. Between family stuff, the weather stuff and work stuff I slid right past blue into indigo and was working on purple...but it eventually eased up. A warmer day helped because I made myself get out in the fresh air. I didn’t walk much but it was something and every little bit helps. Tried to eat real food instead of junk, too - that never hurts.

After dinner I did the grocery shopping because Youngest needs the car tomorrow morning - this means I don’t have to leave the house at all if I don’t feel like it. Got a list of things to do in/around the house though so that’s fine.

Picked up my knitting for the first time in over a month but ket getting interrupted. Maybe tomorrow.

But now sleep. It always helps.

2 comments:

  1. We went to a hotel tonight. It was a gift from where I volunteer!
    Had a yummy dinner, and now stuffed!!
    I hope you get some rest and a bit of fun!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that sounds so nice! Hotels -totally- rock.

    ReplyDelete