Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Day 641: 21 Months

Overall a sucky day.

Work got exponentially busier and there was family drama galore. So much drama.

But at least Youngest was happy for my milestone. She asked if I ever still had cravings and I thought about it before saying “not really.” Tried to explain the concept romancing the drink and thinking it seemed like a good idea but then realizing that no it wouldn’t be a good idea at all versus actually seriously wanting to drink and I -think- she got it because she asked when my last serious wanting was. I thought about it some more and said “oh, maybe at around eight or nine months” which might not be totally accurate but -felt- accurate. I remember around that time the whole sober-is-better feeling really kicked in.

One good thing: made a lunch date with a former coworker  I haven’t seen in several years. March 17....but we are having Mexican. 

In any case I got through the day and I’m in bed now and that’s really good. Tomorrow will be a whole different experience. 

2 comments:

  1. I am sorry you had a not so hot, day! Hope your tomorrow rocks!!! It's FRIDAY!!!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for kind thoughts! It -is- Friday tomorrow: best day of the week!

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete