Monday, February 19, 2018

Day 639

Fighting off illness. Winning so far. Lots of lying down doing nothing this evening as I’m exhausted and achy but not a bit -sleepy-. Figures...but it isn’t the end of the world if I oversleep tomorrow as the morning is dedicated to taking Middle’s car to the body shop and getting a loaner.

I ordered a skirt today - very unusual for me as I much prefer pants. However my knitting cruise this fall includes afternoon tea at the Hotel Hamilton and I’m planning ahead. Not sure it counts as my 21-month treat but adding a T-shirt from my favorite artist might. Not to be worn together, of course.

In any case it’s timd to start trying to unwind enough to sleep. So glad I’m not still playing that last-dink-bs-bedtime-vs-up-too-late-again game.

2 comments:

  1. I cool t-shirt is a winner!
    Get well fast!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Turned it into -two- cool T-shirts!
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete