Sunday, February 25, 2018

Day 645

Hard day.

Woke up with the sore throat -again- after I thought I was all done with this not-quite-sick bullshit. Which made me moody and cranky and I got to the grocery late and it was all just Not Great and the sore throat turned into wheezing.

A nap helped.  Till I got too tired doing very little and blew up at Spouse in the early evening...not one of my finer moments. But we got over it and things went on and now I’m finally in bed for the night and that’s a good thing.


4 comments:

  1. Hard days suck, especially when you aren't feeling well. Hope you feel better soon. xoxo, ll

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Still not 100% but working on it!
      Hugs,
      S

      Delete
  2. I am very sorry!
    I hope you feel better tomorrow!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete