Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Day 627

Getting TO work was no problem at all as the snow hadn’t started yet. Home was another matter. Had to clear about 9-10” of snow off the car and the roads were lousy lousy lousy...but I made it. Once I got home everything was fine and since it appears to have stopped snowing everything should be more or less normal tomorrow.

In years past I would have most likely had to figure out a way to stop by a liquor store, horrible weather or not. So glad not to have -that- in the mix.

Oh but that reminds me: Youngest was sick on Monday when I did the shopping and strawberry is her favorite flavor but she does -not- like strawberry-kiwi at all so finding strawberry -juice- was pretty impossible...till I thought of daiquiri/margarita mixer. We have to dilute it with water (I think club soda would be better but she hates fizzy drinks) but it is indeed strawberry and more or less juice, although on the syrupy side.

I really hope the weather is decent tomorrow as I need to do the Big Loop again. Sigh. But if it isn’t I will cancel.

2 comments:

  1. I bet your daughter loves that.
    I hope winter ends soon. We are done with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did like it! I too am All Done with freaking winter.

      Delete