Saturday, February 24, 2018

Day 644

Better still.

Woke up way too early but after dealing with the critters I got some more sleep so that was good. Only today after having so much more energy did I realize how completely drained I had been pretty much all last week. Once again mistook physical illness for depression; why can’t I just be “a little bit under the weather” or “a little sick” or even “coming down with something?”  Oh wait: because my mother had Big BIG issues with and crazy around “sick.” Maybe I’ll be able to work through that eventually.

In the meanwhile it was nice to feel better though around three in the afternoon I felt like a deflating balloon. We had Party Food Dinner though; that’s always ridiculously easy and a big hit with everyone so that helped.

Sleep always helps too.

2 comments:

  1. Sleep is one of my best tools right now, better to be well rested than drained from a hangover. Glad your day was better!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Sleep -is- a great tool! Sober sleep is still a big positive reinforcement for me — it’s just SO much better than disturbed post-drinking sleep.

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete