Sunday, February 11, 2018

Day 631

For a pajama day it sure seemed busy. Laundry, changed sheets, cooked, replaced the garage light bulbs (-all- of them went out - so annoying) found and packaged some requested items for the other house, fielded ABL’s same irritating questions at least three separate times...it’s none of it very big by itself but stuff adds up.

Still, it’s never a totally bad day when one has a shower to change from one pair of pajamas to another...and in a few minutes I’ll be putting my clean self into clean sheets and going to bed early with a book. That’s always nice. 

I hope I don’t have crazy dreams again tonight - last night was downright disturbing. Hey, get a load o’ that: me so used to quality sleep that I’m complaining about nightmares! I’ve come a long way, that’s for sure. 

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day to me, especially the shower, clean pajamas, and into clean bed with book!!

    And I'll take nightmares over hangovers any day!

    Here's to day 632 (for you)!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Here’s to a good week for all of us.

      Hugs,
      S

      Delete