Friday, July 28, 2017

Day 434

The days keep adding up.  I like that.

I like having the week over, too. Was a particularly long one and I still have carry-over stuff on Monday but I was home with food and in my pajamas before six which is a great thing. The Big Tourist Event is happening this weekend so I'm happy staying home and hiding from the crowds.

Played my computer game (okay, it's Warcraft but not the current version; a previous version on a private server) all evening and that was nice.

There's still too much stress in the family but the most stressed part of it is at the other house so it's not directly spilling onto me...just indirectly.

And now I can curl up for good restful sleep and do plenty of it.  Have slept in anywhere from twenty to fifty minutes past my usual waking time every day this week so I'm looking forward to being able to sleep in as late as my body feels like it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment