Monday, August 14, 2017

Day 451

Improvement.

The cat is better - praise be. Eldest stressed enough over impending relatives visit and classes starting next week; didn't need worry about poor sick puddy-tat. I made a vet appointment for Wednesday noonish but unless he takes a dramatic turn for the worse I will be canceling it which the vet tech seemed to expect. I guess long haired cats are sort of prone. Got some "hairball remedy treats for cats" at the grocery store too - dunno if they do a bit of good but what the heck they can't hurt and it is something tangible.

Family drama seems to have died down which also helps...and we got Middle's car today which made him very happy. At the time I was hangry enough to only be so-so about the whole process but once I ate I was happy for him.

Carry out dinner helped a lot and since Middle is leaving in the morning and won't be back till Sunday this week the lacto-ovos got to plan the menu and ignore the carnivores for a change (ABL isn't fussy about food.) Lasagna tomorrow, cheese enchiladas the day after that, leftovers from the above on Thursday. I suppose I oughta throw something green out there each night too.

Still too moody for my own liking but it's better than yesterday for sure-sure. And a week from today will be -fifteen- months. That feels good.

No comments:

Post a Comment