Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Day 459

Long day.

Had totally crazy really vivid dreams all night and was way anxious about work stuff most of the day.

Managed to take care of myself and have super easy evening...except I'm pretty sure Middle is gaslighting me. I came home and assumed he was in his room. Called family to dinner; no Middle. Youngest said she thought he was out with friends. I did "Find My IPhone" which said he was still in the house so I knocked a couple times then opened door and stuck my head in. No Middle child.

So now I'm both angry and worried. My working theory was that he took off without his cellphone OR leaving a note. Had no idea where he was or when he'd be back. Little while ago I walked dog in preparation for bed and thought I'd knock and check his room again with plan to sleep on couch till he came home. This time he was in bed (upside down) and claimed 1) to be super tired and 2) to have been asleep in his bed the whole time since before I looked the first time. Oh and 3) that his cellphone was with him all day and although he'd gone to Taco Bell for lunch he had been back and asleep long before I came home.

Even though I flat out told him about not seeing him he stuck to his story  and insisted he had been home all day. Joy.

Otherwise, though, it was a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment