Saturday, October 8, 2016

Day 141

Long and out of sorts day.

Middle and Youngest went down to the other house for the long holiday weekend to be with Spouse and Eldest -- Monday isn't one of the 6 hospital holidays so I stayed here with ABL. When they called to say they had arrived I was hit with such a wave of loneliness and self pity I thought I would explode so I took myself to work to get less behind for Monday and distract myself all at the same time. Got carryout for dinner and have decided the dishes can wait till morning.

Finished that book - A Little Life - I started last week and although parts were beautifully written mahGHAWD it was bleak overall. That probably didn't help either.

Still...got through the day okay and didn't have any big cravings or anything so that was good.

1 comment:

  1. I've been tired too.
    The change of seasons does not help, as my body is thinking hibernation is coming!
    xo
    wendy

    ReplyDelete