Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Day 270

Made it this far. Huzzah!

Wish I had more excitement about it. Mostly today was an angry day: work stuff, home stuff, health stuff...it's all just getting to me. And on top of it all I decided my little treat was going to be a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch which was going to push my limits a bit because I dislike asking the grill/server person for a custom order...and it turned out lousy. Wrong kind of bread, panini press so no buttery (or even spray-stuff) outside and USDA bad choice American cheese. Sigh.

A better treat was hiding out all alone in bed with a book for a good hour and a half after dinner this evening.

Eventually things will improve but I wish eventually would happen faster.

It's still a good milestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment