Friday, September 2, 2016

Day 105

A better day.

Still plenty of room for improvement but at least things are moving in the right direction. Plus all my holds were in at the library so I'm already in bed with a big fat book and I can stay up reading as late as I like because tomorrow is Saturday.

My baseline seems finally to be getting back to something closer to what I consider normal as opposed to "too sad/down." That is good too.

Had to count to be sure it was really day one hundred and _five_ -- that seems huge. On the other hand a new person in my department was talking about his six month old baby and that's still Baby One (as opposed to Newborn, Baby Two or Toddler - we were big Penelope Leach fans back in the day) so it is all relative.

Anyhow it is just so nice to be headed into a three day weekend and not already drunk.

No comments:

Post a Comment