Friday, September 30, 2016

Day 133

Tiring day.

Good but tiring. Finally took myself to lunch - the technically my Day 120 treat lunch. Walking up to the restaurant and back felt good. Did some errands on the way which felt productive so all that was fine but I also had a lot of workend of the day and stupid bowling as soon as I got home and changed.   Wish I could say I'm growing to like bowling but I'm not. If anything  l like it less. Still it makes ABL  very happy so I suppose I can keep tolerating it. 

A walk and bowling both on the same day was physically tiring enough that I haven't done anything more strenuous than a load of laundry since I got home with ABL and McD's. Which is fine. 

This week I actually made a list of stuff I wanted to do over the weekend. Not sure I've ever done that before.

Right now, though, I want to accomplish some big time sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment