Saturday, September 24, 2016

Day 127

A downhill day.

Started off pretty well but then out-of-sorts kicked in. Not boredom, really, although that's what it seemed closest to for the longest time till I realized that lonely was probably closer. Uncomfortable in any case.

On the "up" side I didn't want to drink. Didn't want to overeat for a change either. Also on the plus side is that I found candles at the dollar store which smell just like the ones my mother and I used to make when I was a kid. I have so few good memories of her it was nice to be reminded of one.

On the "down" side: a serious knitting setback. On the "way down" side a comment by a family member which really hurt my feelings....and instead of dealing with it right then I was stunned and shocked enough to let it slide and now the moment is gone. Time to call it quits on this day and try again in the morning. A decent night's sleep alway helps.


No comments:

Post a Comment