Sunday, April 2, 2017

Day 317

Finally it winds down.

Eldest and SiL are safely home and I leave in the morning for the other house. Glad the working vacation is over. Real vacation starts next weekend and is right back here but without any set obligations or the Kids because they have business back north and will be leaving the day after I arrive and returning the day before I leave. That should feel more like vacation because nothing will be hanging over my head and I will remember to bring toys this time: crochet project, coloring supplies, different reading material. Also the unexpected cold snap will be gone so I can take walks which always help even when I don't think they will.

Glad I had this blog and so many days: my sobriety felt very fragile this trip. It is intact so hurray for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment