Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Day 319

That number slowly gets bigger. Good.

Easy work day but grumpy anyhow in large part due to the weather: dreary cold rain all day. Plus a bunch of stuff on the family To Do list.

Got myself a cookie at the grocery but also an even better treat: splurged and got prepackaged deli sandwiches for ABL's lunch every day this week and since I had already splurged on single-serving starches and sweets I turned "making lunch" into literally just grabbing things and putting them in a bag. Can't justify doing it -all- the time but this week,being squeezed between the "working" long weekend and my Actual Vacation is sort of weird anyhow and needs all the help it can get.

Bed early again - that always helps too. Oh and although it was dreary I did walk to the drugstore and back today and getting a walk, even a small one, always feels like good self-care.

No comments:

Post a Comment