Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Day 75

Tired.

Stayed up past one finishing my book which I knew at the time wasn't the best move but I knew if I tried to put it down I'd just toss and turn thinking about it. So I started the day draggy although not -as- draggy as I had feared. Score one for restful sober sleep even in reduced amounts. 

Ended the day with the county fair which was a lot of walking but also fun rides and greasy fair food. Took ABL and Youngest for one-price rides night which I had thought was tomorrow till I went to the fair website and a damned good thing I did too. Anyhow fun was had by all though I was awfully tired and definitely ready to come home by the time we did. Quick shower and boom - already in bed.  Didn't even make ABL's lunch which I must remember to do in the morning - ditto the dishes.

Fortunately thanks to being sober I will actually -remember- about the lunch tomorrow morning.


2 comments:

  1. I love a good book! Congrats on day 75! A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading your posts. You seem like a remarkable woman balancing everything that you do. A giving spirit. You help keep things in perspective for me. Thank you. Awesome job hitting day 75!

    ReplyDelete