Sunday, March 12, 2017

Day 296

Good but tiring day.

Technically it started at 12:38 am when Middle woke me up to say that ABL had -finally- finished shaving and thus wanted the evening pill I hadn't given him before he started his big shaving ritual at a little before 7. Yes, five-plus hours shaving. Most of it turning the water on and off repetitively. ABL also wanted me to adjust his TV but I said that could wait till morning. Went right back to sleep so I didn't think of it then but -am- thinking of it now: that whole exchange would have gone far worse if I had still been drinking...in any or all of several ways.

Did the food shopping first thing in bitter cold, did some snow removal later in the day and not only did I cook dinner but I made Asian slaw for later in the week -and- a new-to-me cookie recipe: "lace cookies" which are surprisingly easy. 

A good day. Tomorrow night Youngest and I are going to make pies for Pi Day -- her math class and my office. 

2 comments: