Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Day 355

Really long day.

Went straight from my 4:30-5:30 meeting down to campus so Middle could move home. Had to get a printer cartridge on the way home so Youngest could print out a school assignment which meant I got way too tired and hungry before I actually ate.

Eating helped though, as did buying some pre-made deli sandwiches for lunches tomorrow - I have a very low threshold for "even making a sandwich is too much effort tonight."

Wanted to do a whole pattern repeat on my knitting project but only managed half...at least I'm learning to have good sense and stop rather than pressing on and getting frustrated. Even now at almost a year it is still all about not getting overwhelmed or frustrated.

2 comments:

  1. Learning that point is huge. That's where my type A side often got me in trouble. Thinking I could do a bit more...last a bit longer...

    Nope. Best to stop when the warning light goes off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true and yet so hard to do consistently.

    ReplyDelete