Friday, May 19, 2017

Day 364

Another day full of the crazy.

There was so much family nuttiness I threatened to buy one of those burner cellphones and start sleeping in my office. Got a laugh out of Spouse, which is hard to do. Humor is a far better coping mechanism than saving it all up to trade for really plastered.

Oh and getting a big bakery cinnamon raisin danish doesn't hurt either. Haven't had one in at least two if not more years so it was a very nice way to start the day. Stuck with me too, which I found surprising.

Still...I'm really glad to be in bed for the night. Really. Hugely. Glad. As I said on my way out of the family room,"I think only about six of every ten neurons are still working."

Tomorrow is a whole new day. Day -after- tomorrow is the official soberversary. Not sure how I'll celebrate.

2 comments:

  1. By now, it must be your ONE YEAR!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!
    I hope you are having a cake, or a bath, or anything fun!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete