Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Day 376

Better day.

As expected, woke up cold-free and pain-free which already made it better.

Quiet day at work which helped yet more...and my tedious 4:30 meeting got canceled.

Even so I had another round of down/sad/mad/tired from about 4:30 to about 7:30. Was dreading going home, annoyed when I got there, resentful of the usual evening stuff and just out of sorts. Treated it with some sweets and relaxing with a book for a while before starting dinner but I wasn't back to myself till after dinner and some couch-crash time. Dunno whether it's emotional or physical or both or neither but it's something...yesterday I wrote it all off to being angry-hungry but it was the same today and I made sure to have a snack. It bears watching...but I sure hope it isn't the new normal.

By 8:30 I was perky enough to do a bit of knitting so that was a nice way to end the evening. Now I'm going to try hard for Actual Sleep earlier than the past couple nights as that may be part of this early evening crash.

Funny...now that I'm used to feeling -good- most of the time I'm a lot fussier about anything upsetting the equilibrium. I tolerated and even expected far worse in the drinking past.

3 comments:

  1. I find that I have low times, both physically and mentally, at about 2 pm to 4:30.
    Then I pick up for awhile.
    For sure about the drinking!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finally starting to clue in on when to refuel... only took forty-plus years! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL!
      I know, right??
      At least we are getting wiser!
      xo

      Delete