Thursday, May 25, 2017

Day 370

A very blah day.

Dreary weather, dreary work stuff, Youngest has a cold - the whole day was kind of a downer.

Also I looked into the "community" which runs the restaurant where I had the awesome food yesterday and, sadly, I just can't give them any more of my money. It's definitely a cult and that alone wouldn't necessarily be a deal-breaker but the fact that all those young people making the very tasty food aren't allowed to eat any of it (the tribe members eat a very plain diet) was enough to turn me off...and then I read about their child-rearing practices and it was all over for me. I'll stick to the Thai place or the Mexican place from now on.

On the other hand I have a good book on my Kindle app so the day isn't a total wash. Time to just read in bed till I get sleepy. Maybe something spontaneously good will happen.

2 comments:

  1. Yikes!
    That's a strange place!
    Books are ALWAYS a good choice!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, books. My first best drug.

    ReplyDelete