Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Day 362

Another day full of the crazy.

But it's over now...and I wisely spent most of the evening horizontal on the couch as all the stress of days previous is catching up to me. One positive note though: despite all the lunacy I've had no desire whatsoever to drink. Even at the stupid work shindig with wine last night. Just went straight for the water without a second thought about it.

Since I'm going to be at the other house I think the fancy cake is gonna have to wait a month. That's okay; I need a big time treat for then too.

It's really happening. So many years of my life I had this seemingly impossible dream but it is quite possible and getting closer all the time.

2 comments:

  1. That's the cool thing, isn't it?
    Never in a million years did I think I could be sober this long and liking it.
    It's just such a wonderful, freeing feeling!
    2 days to go!!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very cool. Looking back it is something I've thought about and held as a sort of fantasy pipe dream for ages and ages but never seriously considered it to be something I could actually -do-. And here I am doing it. Wow.

    ReplyDelete