Thursday, March 15, 2018

Day 663

Once again I came to the couch with plans to knit and ended up just lying down instead. Which is fine, of course, just unusual. So is being tired enough to go for actual -coffee- instead of tea this morning. But otherwise the day was reasonably uneventful.

I’m meeting a friend for lunch on Saturday and looking forward to both seeing her and trying the restaurant as it’s a Mexican place which is touted to be the best in the area. It’s an hour away so I hope the weather stays reasonably okay.

And now I think I may just nap on the couch as if I go to bed for the night this early the dog and I will just have to get up for a bathroom break in an hour or two.

2 comments:

  1. I hope the Mexican place turns out to be a good one! Being of Mexican descent, and living in So. California, I'm always fascinated by Mexican cuisine in other areas of the country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too - and I’ll report back!

    ReplyDelete