Thursday, March 29, 2018

Day 677

Weird day.

Had a drinking dream in the night - first in ages and ages. It was a _near_ drinking dream, actually, as  the glass was right up to my lips when I realized “but wait! I don’t drink! No way am I starting all that over again!”

Then we finally had our inspection at work which we’ve been anticipating for almost a month. It went really well (no findings/deficiencies at all!) but still made for a weird day.

And of course there was various family weirdness scattered throughout.

But I got the button band of my sweater started and I think I’ll be able to finish it if not tomorrow night then sometimeover the weekend for sure. So that was good. Not so good is speaking to people who have been drinking though -even the pleasant ones bounce from topic to topic and repeat themselves a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment