Sunday, March 18, 2018

Day 666

A good thing about living in The Hinterlands is that if your pajamas are a solid color knit pant and a T-shirt the coat allows you to do the shopping without ever getting officially dressed. I had been to both grocery stores by 10 so I had a long bath and swapped one pair of pajamas for another. Decadent.

Then of course the family drama kicked in but I managed to avoid the vast majority in favor of knitting peacefully in my room. Made dinner and was all set to do more knitting but then all of a sudden exhaustion hit. Which is fine..,the sleeves will get done eventually. It was just as well as the telephone dragged me back into the family stuff.

Upon reflection a good chunk of the current round of family drama has been exacerbated by alcohol but of course one can’t say so to any of the drinkers. Never helps.

It does, however, make me grateful yet again that I’ve left that particular amusement park behind. Which reminds me: Wednesday will be 22 months.


2 comments: