Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Day 675

What a day.

So much family drama by telephone. Got -really- mad at one point so I used that as my cue to walk downtown for the one errand I had...and it helped. A lot. Now that’s ta in the mid-forties and sunnier i hope I remember to use movement, preferably outdoors, as a de-stressor again in the future because you - know it’s gonna happen again.

Also I bought myself a pair of Yellow Submarine socks as a treat for dealing with as much drama as I have already this week and it’s not even Wednesday yet. But I blocked the two sleeves and tested the buttonhole design so tomorrow I can actually start -finishing- my sweater. Which means it will probably be all the way done-done by the weekend. Or the end of the weekend, anyhow.

I just can’t even imagine dealing with this crazy life of mine as a drinking person- it would be so _much_ harder.

2 comments:

  1. I got outside for a long walk yesterday, and I am always amazed at how much better I feel after I do!
    It's in 40's here, too.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete