Friday, March 30, 2018

Day 678

Well technically it is the very earliest part of day 679 as it’s just past midnight which is unusual for me even in a Friday.

That’s because I’ve spent the last 90 minutes offering text support to Eldest who is living through the rough situation of someone she thought was a friend attempting to take advantage of her. She’s not going to let that happen but it brings out many emotions.

Earlier I took the other two kids out for dinner and we all had a really good time.

Also - it’s the silliest and minor of things but I’ve noticed several times this week how -much- better my skin looks now that I’ve quit drinking for so long. Possibly because going to bed sober and waking up not hung over means that my new plan to use toner twice a day has actually been successful. In any case it’s a nice thing.

And now I need to start trying to unwind and get some sleep - even though it’s Friday night I don’t want to shift my sleep schedule -too- much.

No comments:

Post a Comment