Saturday, March 31, 2018

Day 679

A calmer day.

Still utterly exhausted and with scratchy throat but I didn’t have anything in particular planned so no big deal. ABL is spending a week with his mother so food is generally far more low key. Went to the health food store for the first time in ages because I needed coconut milk powder for anew recipe I’m trying and ended up buying several things I totally didn’t need but one of them was brown bread extremely similar to the kind I enjoyed so much in the breakfast buffet of the cruise I took in 2016  which was weird because I had -just- been thinking of that bread last night.

Carry out dinner, reading and then knitting with an audiobook...just all low-key and nice.

4 comments:

  1. Happy Easter!!
    I didn't sleep at all last night, and feel awful!
    But eating chocolate anyway!
    lol
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Easter to you too! I hope tonight is better. Chocolate is always a fine idea.

      Delete
  2. Low-key and nice can be a great place to be. xo, ll

    ReplyDelete