Monday, March 19, 2018

Day 667

Unusual morning posting but I felt like sharing. Today I have to do the really long “Big loop” of site visits and my reward is to stop at the local Walmart afterwards. I’m far more excited about that than I ought to be. Possibly because I won’t ever make the half-hour trip -just- for a discount department store, possibly because I’m going to get some more pajama bottoms and possibly just because it’s something different. In any case I hope it makes the drive less unpleasant and am grateful to be feeling good and anticipating -anythjng- first thing in a Monday morning. Y’all know how it used to be.

MUCH later:  Had a great day. Both site visits went really quickly and I got the good shrimp salad I like from the chain restaurant before shopping.

Walked back into the office to find some mega-big news about the company’s leadership — doesn’t affect me directly but was certainly interesting. Would have liked to talk about it with the family tonight but as per usual they were all hip-deep in their own drama.

But hey, I finished one of the two sweater arms tonight so go me. I’ll eventually get to sleep and wake up genuinely rested so I can be fully functional for another busy sober day. I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment