Monday, December 19, 2016

Day 213

An okay day.

Doing close to nothing all weekend paid off: leg started aching only slightly and only at the very end of the day. One pain pill fixed it which is a first. I'm still anxious about the re-x-ray but now that 1) it is tomorrow and 2) I'm prepared for another 3 weeks of cast I'm overall doing better with it.

Also I had cookies and ice cream for dinner. Something sweet sounded -really- good and I cannot remember if, muchless when, I ever did that before. I've had sweets for brunch but not usually ice cream and have well-worn tapes about "nutritious food for the evening meal." Yeah well it felt great. Might do it again sometime.

=Later=

Early bedtime. I'm just so tired all the time. But day after tomorrow is seven months by the calendar.

1 comment:

  1. The cast and the whole leg thing has not been helping your energy!
    It's stressful, and even doing nothing takes energy with a cast and pain.
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete