Thursday, January 12, 2017

Day 237

Great day.

Up for the day at 7 feeling rested and fine because nobody ever got a hangover from too much ice cream. Went to my favorite chain deli for coffee and a breakfast quesadilla - first time this vacation.

Taking Eldest into the city was both fun and nostalgic because her interview was a block over from my first good job after college and I hadn't been to that part of the city since then which was 25 years ago. 

Got -way- too hungry by the time we got back but had the good local pizza and became agreeably stuffed by six. Spouse fell asleep early and I'm in bed myself enjoying a slow unwinding. I don't often  have this thought - or at least not so directly - but I am lying here thinking I really like being a sober person. It just works so much better for me. 


2 comments:

  1. Wow, you are on day 237!! That is awesome!
    -Sober or Bust

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!
    It's a great thought, one that pops into my brain more often these days!
    xo
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete